eServices for employers
The eServices of the cvci social compensation fund
A real time-saver for employers!
As an employer, you manage the social benefits and social security contributions for all your employees. In order to simplify and limit your administrative tasks, the CVCI Social Compensation Fund offers you access to its eServices interface.
eServices save you time by giving you a real-time overview of all data related to your employees and letting you manage online employee information, annual salary statements and family allowances.
You can interact securely with the Social Compensation Fund to transmit your information and ask questions. As the system is compatible with the Swissdec dispatcher, there is no need to recopy your information when you send your salary statements to public administrations and insurance companies.
Easy to use, eServices do not require you to install any software. You can manage access rights for your staff or fiduciaries on your own. A single login lets you manage several entities.
With eServices, you can:
- Announce new employee arrivals: in a couple of clicks, you can process employee affiliations and withdrawals as well as requests for insurance certificates or duplicates of OASI cards.
- Handle salary information: statements of annual salaries paid, payroll changes during the year, and payroll estimates for the coming year.
- Handle family allowances: allowance requests for an employee, viewing at any time of benefits granted to an employee, as well as automated payment statements.
- Manage files of expat or migrant workers by simply using the online interactive procedure.
eServices offer many advantages:
- Simplification and reduction of administrative tasks
- Shorter processing times
- Secure data exchange
- Consolidated information available in real time
- Automatic sending of family allowance certificates
- Paper reduction and fewer postal items
- Compatible with Swissdec dispatcher
- A single login
- Free access